1. The ZetaTrek Expedition: at the DoAttend blog.
2. Anatomy of An Expedition: an interview with Zombal, a scientific outsourcing company. This was mentioned by Zombal's founder Benedict Noel in a post for Nature.
1. Slashdot: "Indian mathematician takes a shot at proving Riemann Hypothesis"
2. Techie Buzz: Interview by Debjyoti Bardhan, and his previous article. This is notable because he is a PhD student in physics at TIFR, Mumbai.
3. Edmund Harriss: "Don Quixote tilts at Zeta Functions", notable because he's a mathematician who has done a lot of work on quasicrystals and is also a panel advisor on this project.
4. David Roberts has a thread on Google+, important because these are all mathematicians.
5. Kan kvasikrystaller løse Riemanns hypotese?, article by Robin Engelhardt in the Danish newspaper INGENIØREN.
6. Times Of India: "A Cracking Good Mystery" article by Gitanjali Dang in the Crest edition. There are some problems in the online e-paper version, and some in the print ( image ).