- Prime Evolution: An interview with Matthew R. Watkins, the curator of Number Theory & Physics archive. From the journal Collapse. ( Even though the file is downloadable for free, please consider donating.)
- Birds & Frogs, by Freeman Dyson (PDF), the essay that inspired ZetaTrek.
- Mathematics, Philosophy and Artificial Intelligence: a dialogue with Gian-Carlo Rota and David Sharp (PDF)
- We Do Not Choose Mathematics As Our Profession, It Chooses Us: an interview with Yuri Manin by Mikhail Gelfand ( PDF)
- Mathematics in The Age of The Turing Machine: Thomas C. Hales, this is a sweeping review over 40 pages on the role of computers in mathematical research.
- MAA Writing Awards:pdf copies of the articles that have won MAA journal writing awards over the years. Categorized by varying levels of difficulty.
- Number Theory & Physics archive by M. Watkins, with a focus on the latest relationships being established between the two fields.
- MathOverflow : community of mathematicians who engage in 'emergent peer-review'.
- Quantum History Project, the evolution of the quantum under the microscope.
- PhilSci Archive: philosophy of science preprints, including some history.
- Historical surveys at arxiv in physics and math.